Tuesday 7 March 2017

HELLLLOOOO EVERYONE every beautiful one of you and welcome to my uhhh speech? I don't actually know what to call this so yeah let's get on with it.yeah yeah how bow dah! So I really want to talk about science so here we go Mario! (I'm kinda non stop talking) SCIENCE IS SO AMAZING we got to mix raro and Sprite (it was pretty reactive...it turned orange and fizzed...thought was gonna explode) WELL we also got to learn the three (common) states of matter SOLIDS...LIQUIDS AND GASES YAY WOO HOO!! Well not everyone knows this but there's actually 2 OTHER STATES OF MATTER they Are P- wait ok I will PLASMA WHICH CAN BE AS HOT AS THE SUN (every time I say a fact take a sip of mountain dew) AND BOSE-
EINSTEIN COMPENSATE WHICH IS SO COLD IT'S TEMPERATURE IS ABSOLUTE ZERO WHICH IS AS COLD AS YOU CAN EVER GET (fact one and two right there).     So well that's all folks i guess bye bye :D


edge.jpgkitchenchemistry_0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment