Wednesday 3 May 2017


Mountain biking AT HUNUA CAMP

Ok we were lining up tallest to shortest… and guess what I WAS THE SHORTEST and then we started. When we did the small track I pedalled so hard that i used most of my energy right their!

The reason I was pedalling so hard is cause I saw the biggest,HOLE,EVER! I  was so ready for this jump that I didn’t think twice,and then….. It happened,I WAS SO HIGH!!! All I could hear was the birds chirping,the river flowing and people talking,about 5 seconds later I WAS STILL IN THE AIR!!!i was so scared!!! a second later it happens,BAM,I land and i was screaming in happiness but also fear. I was also sweating hardcore. Though i was so tired I could barely ride any more I was very happy to be that high.well that was my camp experience *drops the microphone* .

BY Madai




No comments:

Post a Comment